Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - GeoPark
The Chart of the Day belongs to GeoPark (GPRK). I found the oil and gas exploration stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stock to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/9 the stock gained 5.13%.
GeoPark Ltd is an explorer, operator and consolidator of oil and gas. The company operates primarily in Chile, Colombia, Brazil and Argentina. GeoPark Ltd is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above ts 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 10.45% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.03%
- Technical support level at 7.93
- Recently traded at 8.35 with a 50 day moving average of 7.16
- Market Cap $488 million
- Revenue expected to grow 63.80% this year and another 26.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 192.30% this year and an additional 22.20% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 buy recommendations on the stock
Quotes and Charts
Trader's Cheat Sheet
Chart of the Day Archive
View Past Chart of the Day Reports