Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - Orion Engineered Carbons
The Chart of the Day is the break-out chart of Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC). I found the carbon black stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/13 the stock gained 23.75%.
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. operates as a supplier of Carbon Black. It offers products for Coatings, Printing Inks, Polymers, Rubber and other applications. Orion operates in two segments: Specialty Carbon Black and Rubber Carbon Black. The Company's Gas Blacks, Furnace Blacks and Specialty Carbon Blacks tint, colorize and enhance the performance of plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, adhesives and sealants, tires, and manufactured rubber goods such as automotive belts and hoses. Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. is headquartered in Luxembourg.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 23.42% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 21.94%
- Technical support level at 21.94
- Recently traded at 23.50 with a 50 day moving average of 18.95
- Market Cap $1.32 billion
- P/E 13.49
- Dividend yield 3.58%
- Revenue expected to grow 14.10% this year and another 4.10$ next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.70% this month, an additional 9.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.56% of the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 2 hold recommendation on the stock
- Technical Analysis
- Trader’s Cheat Sheet
- Barchart Opinion
- Trading Strategies
- Price History
- Past Reports